Sunday, September 30, 2012

A few things

A few things:

First, I have a fresh jar of goat cheese from farmer's market and I just ran out of nut-thins. God dangit. I love having a glass of wine and some nut-thins with goat cheese. I'm not above eating goat cheese by the spoonful but it's rather undignified so I will refrain.

Secondly, I can't stop thinking about this house. SO much has to happen before I can move all of our new furniture into it (I kid) but I will know more tomorrow after our mortgage broker runs some numbers...still, I have BIG ideas. BIG, HUGE, and it's so much fun to think about.

Third, my tire blew out today and by the grace of god, we were about 100 feet from our front door and we were traveling at about 7 miles per hour. Thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping us safe. Thank you.

Fourth, Aaron come home Tuesday and fire season is officially over...I think. At any rate, reentry is always interesting, especially with two bull headed folks like us.

Fifth, work is CRAZY busy, or my new favorite, cray-cray busy. Ha, hilarious. Anyway, my intention for this week is to stay calm, focused and productive. CFP baby!

That's it for tonight folks. I know, this is not my most brilliant work. Whevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment