Sunday, October 4, 2015

30 Days of Yoga - Day 6

30 Days of Yoga has become my appointment with myself, and since I really like Dorothy, it's working out.

I have to tell you that I attribute most of my continued motivation (I realize I'm only six days in), to my teacher. I find her irresistibly charming. I am very picky about my yoga teachers. Well, I'm picky about pretty much everything. Except food. I like all food as long as it wasn't tortured, contains carcinogens, or fibers (did you see that YouTube video about McDonald's?), is still alive and crawling (think, Thai restaurants in LA).

I digress. I love my yoga teacher. My yoga teacher, who has about 800,000+ hits on each of her videos (told you she's cute). She's the perfect blend of quirky, knowledgeable, kind, but motivating, and her timing is impeccable. By timing I mean, just when I'm about to say "Eff this, let's see what's for dinner instead," she looks at me and says, "Come on. Stay with me." OK Adrienne. Anything for you.

I think I'm going to need a better, more eclectic blend of stretchy pants. Today Adrienne wore tiger pants. Every time she did a forward bend she was eye to eye with a tiger. These are the things I find helpful when on the mat.

Unfortunately, yoga has not cured me of my shopping habit. 

Look, it's my new yoga mat at happy hour. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment